365IT are pleased to announce the continuation of our Autumn 2016 series of free technical briefings with an Introduction to Windows Server 2016 on 2nd November in our Poole office and 3rd November in our Riseley office.
The briefings will be of interest to IT Managers that need to get up to speed quickly on this latest operating system release and focus on the innovations and improvements that come with Windows Server 2016. Attend these briefings and learn more about:-
- Hyper-V (Nested virtualisation, Virtual TPMs, Shared VHDS files, Hot add disks/memory, Shielded VMs)
- Introduction to Nano server
- Clusters (Improved VM reliability in Clusters, Node Quarantine, Rolling upgrades)
- Storage (Storage migration, Storage QoS, Storages Spaces and Storage Spaces Direct)
- Security (Device Guard / Code Integrity, Containers / Docker Support, Defender, Shielded VMs, Secure Boot)
Commencing at 9.45 the briefing will run for approximately 3 hours with a light buffet lunch provided at 1.00pm.
We anticipate that demand for these briefings will be high so don’t delay and reserve your place now by filling in the contact form below.